A Professionally Monitored New Haven Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you incorporate a New Haven monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In New Haven?
You never want to descend your staircase to see that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a New Haven flood detector can recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your New Haven flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your New Haven Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help reaches your property. Using these systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored New Haven flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to fit your needs. Make the call to (203) 402-8863 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.