Door And Window Alarm Sensors In New Haven
Front doors and first-floor windows are still the most probable locations for an invasion. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as essential devices for home security packages in New Haven. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for years, you may be impressed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
Regardless of the type of ADT package you select, door and window alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your sensors being installed accurately.
At the core of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet effective two-part magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the frame, and the other is secured directly to the window or door. You close your access point and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is armed and an entry point is forced open, the joined contacts come apart and the alarm is triggered. But keep in mind, these advanced devices are able to do much more than merely trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In New Haven
On the frontline of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors provide many benefits, like the following:
- Set off the siren: These components trip your high-pitched alarm if a door or window opens with the system armed.
- Immediate alerts: Want to know what’s going on at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to obtain immediate notifications directly to your cell phone whenever a component is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring agents will get an update too. Your property will be defended, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Remote access and management: By using the intuitive ADT Control app accessible on your mobile device, you are able to review the current state of your devices and turn them on or off.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your security components to function together. You can have your entry lights turn on or direct a camera to begin recording if a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They utilize a slim design that fits nicely with any style of home. You may even install fully recessed units that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wired or wireless devices contingent on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your house will be more secure.
More useful than previous iterations, window and door sensors in New Haven can be skillfully incorporated into your complete home security system.
Design Your ADT Home Security System In New Haven
Would you like to get versatile door and window alarm sensors in New Haven that boost your security and link directly to your home automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we can do for you, place a call to (203) 402-8863 or fill out the simple form below.