ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving New Haven, Waterbury, & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in New Haven
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in New Haven?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in New Haven?

In loving preparation of the nursery, you put together the cradle, covered the walls with a delicate, lighter hue, and established the greatest diaper changing space ever. You’re now ready to decide the manner in which you intend to watch your baby sleep. You could go with the conventional monitoring choice that lets you supervise through an integrated speaker, or you could go high-tech and utilize HD video, 2-way communication, and activation motion detection.

This advanced option kind of sounds like surveillance systems included in a comprehensive home security system, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in New Haven? 

A security camera baby monitor may be part of your integrated smart home plan

The great part about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in New Haven is that it will work in unison with your corresponding home automation and security products. For instance, if you observe that your newborn is having trouble falling asleep, you are able to adjust your thermostat from mobile security application to increase the room’s comfort. In addition, as they wake up for their midnight feeding, you might gently raise the space’s smart lights to show you will be there soon. And if you have multiple babies in unconnected areas, you can furnish each one a camera and monitor the video in a unified cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in New Haven is an important aspect of your comprehensive home defense plan

Regardless of whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you simply want to enhance your general security, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will walk you through all the possibilities and assist in getting the most suitable home defense package for your unique needs. Simply dial (203) 402-8863 or fill out the following form.