Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In New Haven?
There's a popular perception that placing signage from a home security company by your home’s entrance is all that is needed to ward off criminals. In essence, a burglar is expected to find "Protected By ADT'' and go on past. With this in mind, could you simply use a home security sign in New Haven and forget about a real home security system? Frankly, some think that a alarm system isn’t necessary, just get a home security sign in New Haven. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in New Haven instead of your actual security system.
Even though there is legitimate value in displaying signs and decals from esteemed security companies like ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to discourage career criminals. You’ll be in a much better position reinforcing them with a range of additional security devices. It seems like a safer alternative than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in New Haven.
Reinforce Your New Haven Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, it’s not wise to rely on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, you should try implementing some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Surveillance systems: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be recorded by surveillance as it can be used against them in a criminal case. Go with an outdoor camera system that covers primary entry points like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: The majority of thieves gain access through doors or windows, so you need to have them protected by motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your security system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s a fact that many robberies take place in the daytime when individuals are working, you also need to protect against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-detection lighting located around your windows, doors, and garage will immediately illuminate nefarious behavior and frighten off potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will inform you whenever an individual makes an effort to unlock your entrance. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by offering real-time footage. Both work with your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation component, smart lights may be put on a set routine or turned on easily from your phone. These innovative gadgets make it appear that you are on-site and successfully discourage thieves.
Take The First Step Toward Your Complete Home Defense Plan
Why run the risk that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in New Haven when you have the opportunity to implement a complete home security system? Dial (203) 402-8863 or fill out the following form to consult with one of our specialists. You may select from a number of plans at budget-friendly rates or you can personalize your security exactly how you want it.